We are excited to announce that Trailhead got a new look on Monday, March 20th! The best way to get to Trailhead is through the my.mines.edu portal by clicking the Trailhead icon. Check out our new Trailhead user guide knowledge base article for all the details.
The new Trailhead is a card-based system that centralizes tasks and information onto personalized dashboards. Some of the benefits are:
- A customizable dashboard that allows you to focus on the content that matters most to you.
- Notifications that are specific to you, like academic holds.
- Targeted announcements for students, faculty, and staff.
- Mines-related news and social media feeds.
Here is what you can expect when accessing the new Trailhead site for the first time:
- The first time you log in, you will be greeted with several welcome messages that point out some helpful information.
- After navigating through the welcome messages, you will see a customizable card-based portal with preset cards.
- Additional cards can be “discovered” and added to your portal based on your preferences.
ITS will roll out additional features and functionality as the new Trailhead evolves, giving you access to even more information and tools.
To report problems or to request help with accessing or using the Trailhead portal, please submit a support request to the Mines Help Center or call the Mines Service Center (303.384.2345).